Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Personal Soundtrack Essay

Youre goanna miss this Word of God Speak Cartoon Song Friends Good Morning He give tongue to Where were you when the world stopped turning Outline Shes got it all My Life In a Nutshell exactly we want to be in 5, 10, or even 20 years. However, most of the time, those 5,10, and 20 year plans do not work out as we expected.We go through triumphs and tragedies we grow and learn and we eventually realize that what we open planned s probably going to change because we wealthy person changed. Over the course of my life, I have changed in a variety of ways and have overcame a number of challenges. Vive made plans for my life and most of them did not work out, besides looking back, I wouldnt change a thing. As a unripened child going through elementary school, I had a similar life to most of my friends. I spent most of my time at daycare, church, or with my family.I loved playing sports, watching TV and movies, and going to school. I remember going to church twice a week, for Sunday ser vices and Wednesday night programs. I loved the music at church, whether it was in Sunday school, holiday programs or Just regular church worship. Some of my favorite songs growing up were veg Tales Hairbrush Song (94-95), and Away in the Manger (96-97). Id sing these songs with my family, my friends, or even by myself because I loved to sing. At school, I didnt continuously fit in.I didnt acquit name brand clothes or pretty dresses, ND I didnt have the popular school supplies or toys. However, like most kids, I always wanted to fit in. I was good at sports, so I was often one of the first picked at recess for kickball. I also did what I could to learn who the popular music artists were and what songs they sang. One of the songs I learned to help fit it was Bye, Bye, Bye by NCSC (98-99). My parents didnt like us listening to pop music, but learning this song helped me feel like I somewhat fit in at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment