Saturday, February 9, 2019

Essay --

From analgesics to chemotherapy, over the age Medicinal Chemistry has helped treat a range of diseases and pathogens. My reasons for wanting to quest after a cargoner in this field stem from my fascination with how drugs use of goods and services and recondition imbalances in the human body. How a tiny tablet, so slight and insignificant looking, can at times achieve such life-enhancing results. and that simple tablet requires a substantial amount of engineering for it to reestablish the bodys natural rhythm. After reading the article privileged the Mind of a Medicinal Chemist I discovered how computers and algorithms are used to make the decision process behind compound prioritization easier, which in turn reduces the amount of time spent on manufacturing the product. It is fascinating to larn that consensus is not always achievable between medicinal chemists and this highlighted for me the scope of opportunities for sale for research within the field. My love for Chemistry fuels my analytical approach which is wherefore I am constantly querying the how? and the why? behind the engineering of medicine. I...

No comments:

Post a Comment